Saturday, August 16, 2008

And the bride wore blue...

So Micah & I got fitted for rings today. Wee... I need to get the engagement ring resized. Fortunately, the guy who resized at the store we stopped at is out of town till much later in the month. I found out that titanium rings are out for me since they don't make them tiny enough to go with my ring. I'll probably be getting a 2mm wide gold band since 3mm is even too big! Micah is still getting titanium. Not tungsten, even though they tried hard to sell them to us. Tungsten is just too heavy.) Here is some ring porn for you all if you're interested.







We've also decided that having an Elvis wedding sounds more and more fun the more we talk about it, so that's what you all should expect. Will post more as it occurs. It's late and I've had a longish day.

No comments: