Finished Karen's scarf Thursday evening. She'd better like it or she & I can no longer be BFF. When I first professed my desire to start knitting, she asked "I don't knit but could you knit me a scarf?" I know... how rude! So I knit her this crazy-long stockinette scarf (the cotton candy one) and her birthday is tomorrow. I put all this time into it and, like I said, if she doesn't like it we can no longer be friends. You knitters understand. And if that does tragically happen, I'll have a very long pink scarf of my very own.
I started a purse Saturday afternoon, finished the body Sunday; made one strap Sunday also. Starting the second strap today. So I'm about 2/3 done. I'm only noting all this because I need to make Nola's late Mother's Day/early Fourth of July wine cozy. I'll finish the purse after I finish that. I'm hoping to give it to her exactly betwixt MD & FoJ... We'll see. If no, then it'll just be for the Fourth.
I'll want to start a knitting diary. A book one. Just so I can remember what I've knitted.
1 comment:
I knit Alie, I understand. Sorry for just appearing on your blog, I was just having a random wander through the blogs when I'd posted mine.
Keep going!
Tina
Post a Comment