Saturday, March 17, 2007

Vive!

We have liberated ourselves from the tyrany of our coffee table. It really served no purposes except to collect clutter and get in the way of the cable box. So our living area looks so much nicer & roomier, even though our eviction of the table was on impulse. We need to do some cleaning, but that can wait until tomorrow. I'm busy knitting and Micah's busy playing Dead Rising on our new Xbox 360.
I really want to get The Word Directory by Jeffrey Kacirk & The Knitting Directory by Alison Jenkins because they were in the Bargain section of Barnes & Noble. I also can['t wait for my Stitch 'n Bitch Nation I bought on ebay for $5 to get here.
I was totally cah-raving vegi sushi before Micah got home, but we went to Islands instead. I can find sushi when we go to see 300 at the IMAX tonight. It got me thinking about making a sushi purse I saw somewhere online... in green not pink, of course. Mmmm... vegi sushi.
April phoned today and called me domesticated. ... So I knit and live with my boyfriend and want puppies. Does that really make me domestic?
Today is St. Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish so I haven't any reason to celebrate. It was my grandfather's birthday - he'd be 86 today - and he never liked it because every one assumed his favorite color was green. Ha!
That's about it for now. I'm doing pretty well on the baby blanket, if I do say so myself...
~Alie

No comments: