Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It is Tuesday and I'll knit if I want to... knit if I want to.

Not only am I craving vegi sushi, now it's Jim's Burgers' (Norwalk & Carson in Hawaiian Gardens... don't ask) Chicken Philly sandwich. God, those things are amazing. *drool*
I'm half-way done with the baby blanket. *Whew* But I keep getting the urge to rip it all out and start over. I'm very happy with the main pattern, I'm just not happy with the way the border looks... I want to redo it so it's in Seed stitch not garter stitch. I'd have to make a swatch to make sure it'll be even. That's my main beef with the border now. It's not even. That and it's hard to tell where to end the border and start the pattern... and I think the seed stitch is prettier than the Garter Stitch.
And I just realized: I haven't used the Christmas money Jiafu gave me! I'll count the $5.20 I used for Stitch 'N Bitch Nation... but that leaves $14.80... I just might go buy the Knitting Directory, too... That leaves $5.12 for what ever... Maybee a cookbook on sale or something.
I'm also working on a purse in seed stitch for K's birthday. It's not till June, so I'm cool. I'll post photos lay-tah. I also really want to start on the Unbiased hobo bag from knitty.com... as a birthday present to myself.

No comments: