Monday, October 20, 2008

There are baby buns at school again!

On the "wild side" of campus. (My words because they aren't visited as much as the others, so they don't know people apples are okay.) The buns on that side are white with black spots along their spine. I will try to get a better photo of the babies Tuesday. I love them so much. They are the only wild life I get to see anymore.

There were mid-terms last week. I think I did pretty well, considering... I love writing papers. I've gotten all A's so far. I have approximately a 75% grade in Stats, which is awesome since the teacher will give a grade of 100% if we get a 75% or higher! Speech is a cake walk, and Philosophy (Logic) is a struggle.

I forgot how much work school is!!

In other news, there are only 15 days left before the November polls are closed. Please Vote no on Propositions 4 & 8 because they are unfair and shouldn't even exist. Protect our kids and EVERY CITIZEN'S rights. Also, please vote yes on Prop 2 to protect our farm animals. At the very least do your research.

No comments: