Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm on my way to Vegas/It's the land of the free.

So long suckers!! --What I would have said to my co-workers if they'd been around when I left work yesterday.

As some of you may/may not know, Micah I are off to Sin City today. It'll be a nice four-year-annivesary/kiss-iversary/get-away weekend. It'll be awesome and hopefully not too hot. I'll let you know how it goes when we get back.

Since classes don't start up again until the 16th, I'll try and blog more often these next two weeks. I'll be glad on all of your behalves as the last fews months, nothing really interesting has gone on. What with School and Work and Getting An A In My Class and Nothing Much Else going on....

I am determined to finish at least one of three things in the next two weeks. 1: Finish A snuggle. I know I'm working on two, but I have to be realistic. One is all seed stitch, the other a bamboo pattern. 2: Finish the first book Karl (Micah's brother-in-law in case you didn't know) lent me (The Sword of Sannara). 3: Finish the other book Karl lent me (The Dragonbone Chair). I suppose there's a 4: Pay for registered Summer Classes, but that's just a big fat DUH!

This really has nothing to do with anything, but it's super awesome. Last night, while watching Scrubs (Micah's new fave show), JD (the Main Character) had a daydream/fantasy about a miracle cure that went like this:
JD: This guy's Coding! Give me a box of kittens STAT!
Then the nurse hands him a box of kittens and JD dumps the whole box of kittens right on the guy's chest. I nearly passed out it was so adorable! Mew! Mew! Mew! Oh god! (Of course the guy pulls through, but that doesn't matter!) We then decided we would have to have a kitten farm.

Not much else here except that our apartment is now super-clean (we've decided to just clean about every two weeks) and we got rid of The Chair. (Remember The Coffee Table? It had pretty much become that to us.) I love our home. It's almost prefect - almost since we aren't allowed to have pets.

I'd better go finish packing for zee trip and such before Grumperino wakes up.

Love,
ASK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time in Vegas, Alie!